Sunday 22 February 2009

Is spring coming?

Good morning , well what a lovely sunny day yesterday was (sat 21st feb) I was in the shop as usual.

The warm dry weather gave me a good opportunity to take lots of stock outside and have a good clear out and sweep up. but the sun was so inviting i put a table and chairs outside and had a nice cup of tea and read a magazine, ( march edition of country living ) the birds where singing, is spring coming? the first chance all week to relax .( very hectic with half term) I managed to put some new additions in the shop this week I must have very tolerant children they did come on a couple of buying expeditions. pictures are posted of a beautiful ladies gold brocade 1950`s dress , a 1920`s velvet flapper coat and lots of jewels.. I did also do some work on the little row of earth by the fence hopefully I will be able to plant some sweet peas in the next couple of months. hope you are all enjoying the weather. Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment