Monday 7 March 2011

sunshine horray!

well I have gone for opposites this week?
I found these lovely scraps of antique quilts which I will make some cushions etc , but I also put some pieces into some shabby vintage frames. the guilt mirror sold within a few hours.
then there is the fab striped cotton deckchair fabris , perfect for the summer garden ..keep watching for the re-vamped deckchairs .
I will be changing the shop window to a garden theme this week to get ready for the horticultural show on the 26th of this month in great Bardfield town hall , where I have the great honor of being a judge of the art and craft section , I have never done anything like this before whilst looking forward to this as they are always a lovely event to visit I am a little bit apprehensive of what to expect.. but I am sure it will be fun . . what lovely weather we are having FREEEZING but beautiful SUNSHINE....................................Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment