Thursday 23 June 2011

MATILDA!

SORRY FOR MY RECENT LACK OF BLOGGING , WHERE HAVE THE WEEKS GONE ?
this is my excuse for the past couple of weeks ....I would like to introduce "Matilda" our beautiful little kitty who is now nearly 9 weeks old.... loads of fun, lots of little scratches (unintentional though) its the first time since moving out from my parent's home (more than 20 years ago) that i have a cat in the house , mostly due to my hubby insisting that he doesn't like cats! , but i think over the last 2 weeks he has changed his mind.....
Anyway this weeks finds ready to go into the shop[...... a real eclectic mix ....













the weather has been so unpredictable lately but happily does not deter my customers from venturing out to my little shop , thank you.....

I decided today to book myself into the vintage fayre at Cressing temple barns on Sunday 24th July , I have been ummming and aarring over the last few months but have decided to book in .

I will give more information over the next few weeks... have a good weekend...Hx






No comments:

Post a Comment