Wednesday 1 June 2011

a little more Chelsea

A little bit more from Chelsea, the journey home was fun ... firstly finding a black cab that would take 4 adults and 10 potted roses from the free for all at 4 o` clock sell off ...we headed to the Harkness Roses stand , we bought 9 beautiful Roses for £60 all very fragrant .. all the people on the trains said how nice the carriage looked and smelled ..... although beautiful the thorns where still being plucked out of my hands on Sunday .... I am still deciding where to plant them ... but a lovely memory every time I look at them ... anyway back to work tomorrow (Thursday) get the window ready for the open Garden event in Great Bardfield this Sunday 5th June ... I think as far as gardens go the Bardfield gardeners do a fabulous job to rival any Chelsea exhibit... definitely worth a visit if you are in the area from 1pm. I will be wandering around with my family and friends looking for some tips ... have a good week....Hx











No comments:

Post a Comment