Monday 16 May 2011

the before!

Just thought I would show you some before photos of some old deckchairs that a ripe for a re-vamp . Although I love the stripe on the one on the left I cannot guarantee how safe the old canvas is ?(probably perished as they usually are) so a coat of paint and some new fab fabric and they will look better than new, I will photo the finished chairs soon. While on the subject of photos I did say I would post some pictures from Saturday but the chaos of the garage sale sort of took over the day, there was a constant flow of like minded people in my little shop so it was very hard to (remember) to photograph, over the course of the day I met lots of new customers and some of my lovely loyal regulars, lots of bargains to be had (lots of sore feet too!)

A great day but I was very glad to get home and soak in the bath with a glass of wine. anyway I will photo the new window tomorrow ...... have a good week ..............Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment